About this Course
The Cache Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care is a great way for new or existing care workers to achieve certification form one of the worlds most recognisable awarding bodies- Cache. This qualification covers the role of the social care worker, safeguarding, communication, diversity, equality and inclusion, and personal development.
|Study Time:||190 hours|
|Enrolment length:||12 months|
|Entry Requirements:||None Specific|
Upon completion of this qualification, students are awarded a Cache Level 3 certificate and an OLC Certificate. All certification fees are included in your course fees.
To gain the full Cache Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care you will need to submit, and pass, all of the tutor marked assignments. There are nine assignments for this course which are marked by your personal tutor and extensive feedback given to help you improve upon your skills.
There is no formal exam and the certification fee is included in the course fees.
For further information, go to: http://www.cache.org.uk. Qualification Code 600/0048/X
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
This course assesses several criteria and is broken down into the following units:
- Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Personal Development in Adult Social Care Settings
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care
- Implementing Duty of Care in Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Understand the Role of the Social Care Worker
- Understand Person-centred Approaches in Adult Health and Social Care
- Understand Health and Safety in Social Care Settings
- Understand How to Handle Information in Social Care Settings
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
The most important tool that all of our students have at their disposal is their tutor. When studying for a course with us you are assigned a personal tutor with indepth knowledge and experience in your chosen subject.
You are strongly advised to make use of your tutors expertise and ask questions about the course content. Your assignments are marked by your personal tutor and detailed feedback is given. As well as this your tutor will provide you with pointers and advice on where you can improve- this helps you to get the most from your courses and constantly improve your skills.
To pass this course learners must pass several assignments. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!