About this Course
Our Business Administration Level 3 course is designed to teach learners a range of different skills and techniques which are required to work within a company. The course is geared towards teaching of the skills needed to work in small team environments within a company and complete administrative tasks with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency as possible.
|Study Time:||100 hours|
|Enrolment length:||12 months|
|Entry Requirements:||None Specific|
Upon completion of this qualification students are awarded an ABC Awards certificate and an OLC Certificate. All certification fees are included in your course fees.
To gain this Business and Administration Level 3 course you will need to submit, and pass, all of the tutor marked assignments. There are six assignments in the course and no need to purchase any textbooks as we provide all of the lessons and materials required to learn the syllabus.
All assignments are coursework based and are in an essay/question and answer style to test your knowledge of the topics covered in each of the course sections.
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
The most important tool that all of our students have at their disposal is their tutor. When studying for a course with us you are assigned a personal tutor with indepth knowledge and experience in your chosen subject.
You are strongly advised to make use of your tutors expertise and ask questions about the course content. Your assignments are marked by your personal tutor and detailed feedback is given. As well as this your tutor will provide you with pointers and advice on where you can improve- this helps you to get the most from your courses and constantly improve your skills.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!
This course assesses the following units:
Unit 1: Working in a business environment
- Understand the importance of working with others
- Know the benefits of diversity in a team
- Understand legislation in place relating to equality and diversity
- Maintaining security and confidentiality within an organisation
- How to protect data and information from security breaches
- Carry our risk assessments and understand how to deal with hazards in the workplace
Unit 2: Working with others in a team
- Understand how to support an organisation in achieving the goals and purpose which they set out to do
- Explain how to work as part of a team to achieve shared goals
- Analyse methods of communication used in a team
- Understand how to deal with issues that can occur in business teams
- Gather and use feedback to improve performance and productivity
Unit 3: Customer Service
- Deal with requests and queries in a professional manner
- Keep clients informed or progress and outcomes
- Work with colleagues to deal with requests
- Pass customers to other colleagues
- Understand why issues may occur and how to deal with these
- Understand the importance of consistency
- Understand how to continually work to high standards to improve customer relations
- Understand how to boost a client’s confidence in you and the organisation you represent
- Recognise the importance of customer retention and how not to lose clients
- Understand how to develop long-term relations with customers that creates loyalty
Unit 4: Planning and organising meetings
- Understand the role of the meeting planner, chair and minute-taker
- Assess and choose the right setting for meetings and ensure they are suitable
- Produce documents and information needed for meetings to take place
- Identify resources that are required for a meeting to take place
- Take minutes in a meeting to record outcomes
Unit 5: Producing documents in a business environment
- Understand different types of documents that may need to be produced in a business environment
- Understand the various styles that companies use to create documents
- Know of the resources and software packages that may be utilised to create quality documents
- Use images, charts and diagrams within a document to explain further information
- Check and analyse a document after completion to ensure that it is accurate and ready to be sent to external sources
Unit 6: Supervising a team in a business environment
- Understand the purpose and benefits of teamwork
- Methods of communication
- Understating group dynamics and playing to each person’s strengths
- Motivating and supporting a team in a business environment
- Assessing and giving feedback on performance for those in your team
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
To pass this course learners must pass 6 assignments. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.