About this Course
This Customer Service Level 3 qualification is designed to help learners understand and appreciate the need for quality customer service within companies. With modern technologies, the requirements and constructs of customer service has changed and the course teaches students how to create a quality, customer-orientated service within a variety of businesses.
|Study Time:||100 hours|
|Enrolment length:||12 months|
|Entry Requirements:||None Specific|
Upon completion of this qualification students are awarded an ABC Awards certificate and an OLC Certificate. All certification fees are included in your course fees.
To gain this Customer Service Level 3 qualification you will need to submit, and pass, all of the tutor marked assignments. There are six assignments in the course and no need to purchase any textbooks as we provide all of the lessons and materials required to learn the syllabus.
All assignments are coursework based and are in an essay/question and answer style to test your knowledge of the topics covered in each of the course sections.
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
The most important tool that all of our students have at their disposal is their tutor. When studying for a course with us you are assigned a personal tutor with indepth knowledge and experience in your chosen subject.
You are strongly advised to make use of your tutors expertise and ask questions about the course content. Your assignments are marked by your personal tutor and detailed feedback is given. As well as this your tutor will provide you with pointers and advice on where you can improve- this helps you to get the most from your courses and constantly improve your skills.
To pass this course learners must pass 6 assignments. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
This course assesses the following units:
Unit 1: Customer Service and Legislation
- Understand what customer service is and how to work towards good practice
- Understand laws and legislation in place to aid customer service
- Explain customer feedback systems and why these are used
- Describe complaints procedures and how these are dealt with
- Understand equality and diversity and laws relating to these are crucial for customer service
Unit 2: Customers and Communication
- Understand communication and the role it places in customer service
- Different types of clients and how their expectations may differ
- Tailor your approach to meet various customers
- Understand the use of gestures and body language when dealing with clients
- Identify key aspects of products or services that you must have a working knowledge of
Unit 3: Giving a Positive Impression
- How to build rapport with customers
- Ways of creating a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- How to identify a customers expectations
- Responding to customers expectations
- Developing relationships
- Establishing trust
Unit 4: Dealing with Requests, Queries and Issues
- Dealing with requests and queries in a professional manner
- Keeping clients informed or progress and outcomes
- Working with colleagues to deal with requests
- Passing customers to other colleagues
- Why issues may occur and how to deal with these
- Dealing with disgruntled customers
Unit 5: Customer Relations
- The importance of consistency
- Understand how to continually work to high standards to improve customer relations
- Understand how to boost a client’s confidence in you and the organisation you represent
- Recognise the importance of customer retention and how not to lose clients
- Understand how to develop long-term relations with customers that creates loyalty
Unit 6: Feedback and Sales
- Improving your performance
- Gathering feedback from a variety of sources
- Using feedback to improve your customer service
- Providing information to customers
- Dealing with customers who have reservations
- Making sales and working with fast and slow buyers
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!