About this Course
Completing your NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration course with us will teach you of the many necessary skills required to work in a business environment. This knowledge can be used in a variety of different roles throughout your career as your progress into your dream job role.
|Study Time:||260 hours|
|Enrolment length:||12 months|
|Entry Requirements:||None Specific|
Upon completion of this qualification students are awarded an NCFE Level 3 certificate and an OLC Certificate. All certification fees are included in your course fees. Qualification Code 601/7074/8
To gain this NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration qualification you will need to submit, and pass, all of the tutor marked assignments. There are 8 assignments in the course and no need to purchase any textbooks as we provide all of the lessons and materials required to learn the syllabus.
All assignments are coursework based and are in an essay/question and answer style to test your knowledge of the topics covered in each of the course sections.
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
To pass this course learners must pass 7 units. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!
This course assesses the following units:
Unit 1: Principles of business (50 hours)
- Understand business markets
- Understand business innovation and growth
- Understand financial management
- Understand business budgeting
- Understand sales and marketing
Unit 2: Principles of business communication and information (40 hours)
- Understand negotiation in a business environment
- Understand how to develop and deliver presentations
- Understand how to create bespoke business documents
- Understand information systems in a business environment
- Understand business communication models, systems and processes
Unit 3: Principles of administration (35 hours)
- Understand how to manage an office facility
- Understand health and safety in a business environment
- Understand how to take minutes of meetings
- Understand how to chair, lead and manage meetings
- Understand how to supervise an administration team
- Understand how to organise events
Unit 4: Understand how to improve business performance (35 hours)
- Understand the principles of resolving business problems
- Understand improvement techniques and processes
- Understand the principles of change management
Unit 5: Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace (15 hours)
- Understand the organisational aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Understand the personal aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Unit 6: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace (35 hours)
- Understand the management of team performance
- Understand the management of underperformance in the workplace
- Understand the principles of conflict management
Unit 7: Principles of leadership and management (50 hours)
- Understand the principles of effective decision making
- Understand leadership styles and models
- Understand the role, functions and processes of management
- Understand performance management
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
The most important tool that all of our students have at their disposal is their tutor. When studying for a course with us you are assigned a personal tutor with indepth knowledge and experience in your chosen subject.
You are strongly advised to make use of your tutors expertise and ask questions about the course content. Your assignments are marked by your personal tutor and detailed feedback is given. As well as this your tutor will provide you with pointers and advice on where you can improve- this helps you to get the most from your courses and constantly improve your skills.