About this Course
This NCFE Business Administration course is perfect for anyone that is looking to develop their knowledge of business practices and work in an administration role. Upon completion of the course, students will have a nationally recognised business administration qualification that is seen as an industry standard to work in a variety of businesses.
|Study Time:||165 hours|
|Enrolment length:||12 months|
|Entry Requirements:||None Specific|
Upon completion of this qualification students are awarded an NCFE Level 2 certificate and an OLC Certificate. All certification fees are included in your course fees. Qualification Code 601/7071/2
To gain this NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration qualification you will need to submit, and pass, all of the tutor marked assignments. There are 9 assignments in the course and no need to purchase any textbooks as we provide all of the lessons and materials required to learn the syllabus.
All assignments are coursework based and are in an essay/question and answer style to test your knowledge of the topics covered in each of the course sections.
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
To pass this course learners must pass 7 units. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!
This NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration course assesses the following units:
Unit 1: Principles of providing administrative services (30 hours)
- Understand the organisation and administration of meetings
- Understand the organisation of travel and accommodation
- Understand how to manage diary systems
- Understand how to use office equipment
- Understand the use of mail services in a business context
- Understand customer service in a business environment
Unit 2: Principles of business document production and information management (30 hours)
- Understand how to prepare business documents
- Understand the distribution of business documents
- Understand how information is managed in business organisations
- Understand the essential requirements of business documents
Unit 3: Understand communication in a business environment (10 hours)
- Understand the requirements of written and verbal business communication
Unit 4: Understand employer organisations (40 hours)
- Understand organisational structure
- Understand the organisational environment
Unit 5: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues (15 hours)
- Understand the principles of effective team working
- Understand how to buddy a colleague
Unit 6: Understand how to provide administrative support for meetings (20 hours)
- Understand the administration of meetings
- Understand how to take minutes of meetings
Unit 7: Understand customer service (20 hours)
- Understand customer service delivery
- Understand the relationship between customer service and a brand
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
The most important tool that all of our students have at their disposal is their tutor. When studying for a course with us you are assigned a personal tutor with indepth knowledge and experience in your chosen subject.
You are strongly advised to make use of your tutors expertise and ask questions about the course content. Your assignments are marked by your personal tutor and detailed feedback is given. As well as this your tutor will provide you with pointers and advice on where you can improve- this helps you to get the most from your courses and constantly improve your skills.