About this Course
This NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading is perfect for anyone that is looking to move up in their career to a more senior role. The course teaches management skills that are needed to progress into higher roles in any industry and can be completed online at your own pace.
|Study Time:||215 hours|
|Enrolment length:||12 months|
|Entry Requirements:||None Specific|
Upon completion of this qualification students are awarded an NCFE Level 2 certificate and an OLC Certificate. All certification fees are included in your course fees. Qualification Code 603/3883/0
To gain this NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading qualification you will need to submit, and pass, all of the tutor marked assignments. There are 8 assignments in the course and no need to purchase any textbooks as we provide all of the lessons and materials required to learn the syllabus.
All assignments are coursework based and are in an essay/question and answer style to test your knowledge of the topics covered in each of the course sections.
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
To pass this course learners must pass 6 units. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!
This course assesses the following units:
Unit 1: Principles of team leading (40 hours)
- Understand leadership styles in organisations
- Understand team dynamics
- Understand techniques used to manage the work of teams
- Understand the impact of change management within a team
- Understand team motivation
Unit 2: Understand business (40 hours)
- Understand organisational structures
- Understand the business environment
- Understand the principles of business planning and finance within an organisation
- Understand business reporting within an organisation
- Understand the principles of management responsibilities and accountabilities within an organisation
Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information (20 hours)
- Understand the principles and techniques of work-related communication
- Understand how to prepare for meetings
Unit 4: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace (35 hours)
- Understand the management of team performance
- Understand the management of underperformance in the workplace
- Understand the principles of conflict management
Unit 5: Understand customers (20 hours)
- Understand different types of customers
- Understand the value of customers and their loyalty
Unit 6: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace (15 hours)
- Understand the implications of equality legislation
- Understand organisational standards and expectations for equality and diversity and context in the workplace
Unit 7: Understand how to deliver customer service and resolve problems (30 hours)
- Understand customer service delivery
- Understand the relationship between customer service and a brand
- Understand the resolution of customer service problems
Unit 8: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues (15 hours)
- Understand the principles of effective team working
- Understand how to develop working relationships with other teams and departments
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
The most important tool that all of our students have at their disposal is their tutor. When studying for a course with us you are assigned a personal tutor with indepth knowledge and experience in your chosen subject.
You are strongly advised to make use of your tutors expertise and ask questions about the course content. Your assignments are marked by your personal tutor and detailed feedback is given. As well as this your tutor will provide you with pointers and advice on where you can improve- this helps you to get the most from your courses and constantly improve your skills.