About this Course
This course has been designed for new or existing practitioners to gain a further insight into a specific area of practice. The qualification is designed to be completed in 4 weeks and is great for continuous professional development in your career.
|Study Time:||10 hours|
|Enrolment length:||4 weeks|
|Entry Requirements:||None Specific|
Upon completion of this qualification, students are awarded an OLC Diploma. All certification fees are included in your course fees.
The course is an online course and so can be studied any time from your own home- there is no classroom attendance required and learners can enrol at any time.
To complete the Programme of Study you will need to pass the assignment which has three parts. There is no formal exam and the certification fee is included in the course fees.
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
This course covers the role of the SENCO in both School and Early Years settings and looks at a variety of special educational needs and disabilities including Autism, Asperger Syndrome, Dyslexia and gifted children.
The course is an online course and so can be studied any time from your own home- there is no classroom attendance required and learners can enrol at any time. There are discounts available for multiple bookings.
This course can be taken over a 4 week period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
The most important tool that all of our students have at their disposal is their tutor. When studying for a course with us you are assigned a personal tutor with indepth knowledge and experience in your chosen subject.
You are strongly advised to make use of your tutors expertise and ask questions about the course content. Your assignments are marked by your personal tutor and detailed feedback is given. As well as this your tutor will provide you with pointers and advice on where you can improve- this helps you to get the most from your courses and constantly improve your skills.
To pass this course learners must pass several assignments. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!